First of all, please bare with me if this blog will sound more of a complain than an article. Anyway… you can always post you comments. 🙂
Let me introduce my self, better yet, let me set the expectations. This blog is all about call centers and call centers alone nothing more nothing less. It can be from articles that I read, email that I received or even from things that I’ve experienced.
As far as I can remember, I’ve started by call center career even before the “call center” was even a household name in the Philippines.
Anyway, to end this first part of my blog… let me name a few famous call centers a.k.a. BPO companies here in the Philippines.
- Etelcare: http://www.etelecare.com
- Convergys: http://www.convergys.com
- Sutherland: http://www.sutherland.com
- People Support:
- Accenture: http://www.accenture.com/
- IBM Daksh: http://www.ibm.com/
- ACS: http://www.acspacific.com
- Ambergris a.k.a. TELUS: http://www.telusinternational.com.ph
- Teletech: http://www.teletech.com
Some in-house call center.
- AOL Member Service Philippines: http://www.aol.com/
- Dell : http://www.dell.com/manila
- HSBC: http://www.hsbc.com.ph
- Trend Micro: http://apac.trendmicro.com
- Corel: http://www.corel.com
- Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/philippines
Last modified: January 30, 2018