Do you have a passion for Digital Media or Digital art? Then you may want to join this year’s largest and richest Digital Art Competition. Last year the Corel Asia Pacific Digital Art Competition 2009 received 3000 entries from 11 countries. This year, the Corel Asia Pacific Digital Art Competition 2010 is expected to be bigger than last year’s competition. With over 150 prizes totaling over $40,000 USD, making it one of the richest online contest of Corel APAC.
Who can join?
- If you are a residents of Asia Pacific region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- New and current users of CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Corel Painter, PaintShop Photo Pro, PhotoImpact and VideoStudio.
Dates to remember?
- Contest period starts on April 22 2010 to August 31, 2010
- September 5, 2010, ends the public voting
- October 15, 2010, announcement of winners
There will be two categories where the participants can submit their entry; Open or Student categories. Student Category refers to entries submitted by students who are currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution. While none student will automatically be included in the Open Category.
How to join?
Your work must be created using any or combination of Video, Graphics and Print Design and you are using any or combination of CorelDRAW® , Painter™ , Painter™ Essentials , PhotoImpact® , Paint Shop Pro® and VideoStudio®.
If you have not use any of these Corel software, you can download free trial and use the full working version from this button or link.
Submitted files should be:
- For all entries, a 220(w) x 170(h) JPG Thumbnail image
- For all entries, the Corel software project file for your entry (.vsp, .cdr, .ufo, .pspimage, .rif, .riff, etc.) Max. 6MB file size.
- For graphics, a 1024 x 768, 96 dpi, JPG Gallery image
- For videos, the YouTube or Vimeo embed code
Double-byte filenames for entries are not permitted.
What to win?
Just think of it this way, the grand prize value is approx. $10,000, which includes:
- Cash: US$ 5,000
- HP TouchSmart Laptop
- Canon HF S20 HD camcorder
- Wacom® Intuos®4 large or wireless tablet
- Reallusion® iClone®3 Pro
- Trend Micro™ Internet Security
- Corel Software package including:
。 CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5 。 Corel® Painter™ 11 。 Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X3 。 Corel® PaintShop Photo Pro® Photo X3 。 Corel® DVD MovieFactory™ Pro 7 。 Corel® WinDVD® Pro 2010 。 Corel® WinZip® Pro 14
- Winner’s Certificate
Click here to view the complete prizes.
Get Creative in the Corel Asia-Pacific Digital Art Competition 2010!
Win Big Prizes. From now until August 31, 2010, strut your creative stuff with Corel software in one of Asia’s richest digital art competitions. Submit video, graphics and more to WIN. Grand Prize worth US$10,000. Lucky Draw prizes for voting and sharing the news. Find out at www.corel.com/apac-contest
For the complete contest rules, terms and conditions and contest information, you can visit Corel Digital Art Competition 2010 Official contest site.
Last modified: April 23, 2010