Want to win the new Canon 550D, Apple’s new iPad or a Mac Mini? All you need is an “eye for details”. Then your chances of winning the Western Digital: Photo Hunt Pages is big. All you need to do is to point out the difference between two photos on a given time limit. The faster you complete the challenge the better.
Here are the contest rules.
1. Just locate the different between two photos at a given time limit per stage.
2. There will be 10 stage, each stage have their own time limit.
Stage – Time limit
1-2 – 2.5 minutes
3-5 – 2 minutes
6-8 – 1.5 minute
910 – 1 minute
1. For each difference spotted 100 points is awarded.
2. For each consecutive difference you spot there will be added bonus.
3. Time Bonus Multiplier – If you have time remaining at the end of a stage, your score will be multiplied by that extra time to boost your score even higher.
4. The maximum points that you can acquire per stage is 5000 pts.
NOTE: To avoid players to from trial and error (guessing), each section that you point out that does not have any difference, 200 points will be deducted. Also random and erroneous clicks will cost you 3 seconds of your time.
To join, you need to be atleast 18 years old and living in any of the following country; Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and China.
The current high score is 3,196,748.30 by Danny Shiek of Malaysia. If you think you can do better, then visit the WD Photo Hunt Pages
For more information read the Terms & Conditions – WD® Blue, Green, and Black Photo Hunt Contest.
Last modified: May 27, 2010