For all you photo enthusiast, canon fanboy, planning to upgrade and would be photographer, then you may want to wait until August, since Canon may be annoucing new Canon photographic products this coming July 13, 2010.
This of course is still a rumor until made official, it is believe that the now famous Canon 60D will be officially unveil by July 13.
To spice things uo, here are the “RUMORED” specs of Canon 60D via CanonRumors“
* New 9AF point system.
* 5 Crosstype Sensors, all f/5.6 except for the f/2.8 Center
* Articulating Screen
* 6fps (A drop of .3)
* DIGIC IV
* Full HD Recording Mode
* Wireless Flash Transmitter
* New Battery & Grip
* 98% VF
* Weather Seals like the 50D
* Still back and forth on the formfactor.
* I still remember being told once about a new exciting feature never seen in an EOS camera before.
Again, these are rumors only. Lets wait and see that the real deal is. What do you think about these specs?
Last modified: July 11, 2010