Adobe the maker of Photoshop, have released an update for their first update for their newly released Adobe Photoshop CS5 which was released last April 30, 2010.
The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.1 update addressed some major issues with 64-bit Mac, Performance and the User Interface. Unfortunately or fortunately the update is for Mac users only, no word yet if they will release an update for CS 5 for Windows.
The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 12.0.1 update include the following:
- A number of issues that could cause slow performance have been addressed.
- Top crashers found in the field have been addressed.
- 3D refractions, Ray Tracing and IBL workflows improved.
- Out of memory error opening some TIFFs has been addressed.
- A crash in Content Aware Fill has been addressed.
- Font related crashes have been addressed.
- Scroll wheel issue addressed.
- A number of user interface and workspace issues addressed.
- A number of painting issues addressed, including video layer issue.
- Droplet issues addressed.
To download the update, you can click here.
Last modified: July 2, 2010