It looks like Blogger left us something to remember 2010 by before heading welcoming 2011.
A new feature that is still in Blogger Draft is currently being tested. The Mobile Template which is still in Beta. The Mobile Template will allow your readers to view and access your blogger.com blog to be re-format and use a template specifically designed for users to read your blog using smartphones and other mobile devices.
You can activate it by going Dashboard > Settings > Email & Mobile tab, enable the mobile template option and then save settings.
Here are the notable features when you enable the Mobile Template.
– Preview: Get a glimpse of what your blog will look like by clicking on the Mobile Preview button. You can also see it on your smartphone by scanning the QR-code to the right of the options.
– Automatic redirection: All opted-in blogs will automatically be redirected to the mobile view when accessed from a smartphone.
– Template support: We are initially supporting 6 variants of the Simple template and 6 variants of the Awesome template. If you have used one of these 12 templates through our Template Designer, your mobile view will be rendered in the same style as your desktop view (other template variants will be rendered as Simple). Some gadgets are also supported.
– Mobile ads: Mobile AdSense ads will be displayed at the top of the post pages and at the bottom of the index page if the blog has an AdSense gadget or inline blog ads.
– Comments and videos: You will be able to make comments and watch videos.
Source: Blogger in Draft Blog
Last modified: January 3, 2011