Hours from now Apple will be announcing the new iPad if not the new iPhone 5. There have been a lot of speculation on the supposedly specs of the new iPad 2. Some of those rumored Ipad 2 that where leaked out are:
- From 9to5mac, iPad 2 will come in two colors namely white and black.
- iPad 2 will be lighter and thinner by Wall Street Journal
- iLounge said that iPad 2 will have dual camera.
- Then there’s a much improved and larger speaker system by Gizmodo.
Another rumor that’s been going around is that Apple will release a 7″ tablet but this is unlikely since Jobs already declared that 7″ tablets are DOA (Dead-On-Arrival).
Of course there are other rumors going around on what the new iPad 2 will have and will look like. If you were Steve, how would you like the iPad 2? What are the software/hardware will you be improving?
I surely welcome all the rumored enhancement to the iPad 2 except for the dual camera, just one HD camera will do, I don’t see any reason why anyone would try to use a tablet as an oversize camera. Aside for the other rumored improvement, what I like to see in the new iPad 2 are;
- Improved HD display or the retina display from the iPhone 4 to the iPad
- Powerful processors, a quad-core processor perhaps
- Expandable storage via SD card reader
- High speed connectivity like 4G
- Enterprise support
- True Multi-tasking
- Better battery life
- More quality games and apps
Whatever the new specs of the next iPad, I bet this will change everything again!
And if Apple decides to stream the event later, you can surely catch the live stream at Apple Events page.
Last modified: March 2, 2011