After announcing that the iOS 4.3 will be available on March 11, it looks like Apple released the update a day earlier to all iOS device owner.
The new iOS 4.3 includes update and enhancement of the following features:
- Enhanced AirPlay, with iOS 4.3 you can stream additional content including video from third party apps and web sites, videos from the Photos app and previews from the iTunes app to your TV.
- iTunes HomeSharing, allows iOS 4.3 users to play music, movies and TV shows on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch® from their iTunes library on a Mac® or PC over a local Wi-Fi network.
- Personal Hotspot, allows you to convert your iPhone 4 into a Wi-Fi hotspot to share your iPhone 4 cellular data connection with up to five devices in a combination of up to three Wi-Fi, three Bluetooth and one USB device.
- iPad Side Switch, to customize the switch on the side of your iPad to lock the orientation of your iPad or mute the volume.
- Other improve features are multi-tasking, folders, airprint, game center, HD display and mail.
The iOS 4.3 is compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (GSM model), 3rd and 4th gen iPod touch.
To update to iOS 4.3, just follow the steps here.
Last modified: March 10, 2011