RIM just announces 2 new BlackBerry smartphone; the Bold 9900 and 9930. The Bold 9900 and 9930 is said to be the thinnest and powerful smartphone every created. It has both the legendary QWERTY keyboard and a touch screen, not to mention a new OS; BlackBerry OS 7.
Just check the complete specs and full PR after the jump.
Here’s BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 Specifications
• 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm, approximately 130 g
• 2.8″ capacitive touch screen display – VGA (640×480), 287 dpi resolution
• Ultra-easy QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad
• 1.2 GHz Processor, 768 MB RAM
• 8 GB on-board memory, plus microSD slot supporting up to 32 GB cards
• NFC technology
• 5.0 MP camera, supports 720p HD video recording
• Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer), Digital Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity Sensor
• Built-in GPS / aGPS
• Dual-Band Wi-Fi® – 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/n at 5 GHz
• Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR support
• Wireless Network support:
o 9900: Tri-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
o 9930: Dual-Band CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A, Dual-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
• 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
• BlackBerry 7 OS
No price have been mention by RIM but Bold 9900 and 9930 will be available carriers this summer. Full PR here.
Last modified: May 3, 2011