One more day before the Apple announcement and by now you would probably have an idea on what and how the iPad 3 will be based on numerous rumor that are going around, like the quad-core process, retina display, LTE (4G) connection and what not. But what if all those
facts rumors where false and you where left disappoint by Apple.
But you know what, in order for you not to be disappointed with the iPad 3, just like what happened with the Iphone 4S last Oct 2011, here are some things that you can do.
1. Just dismiss all the Apple/iPad rumors that’s been going around – As easy as it sounds this is the hardest thing that you can do. Considering that you’ve already digested tons of Apple rumors regarding upcoming iPad 3. At least when Apple announces the new iPad, you’ll have more of the “wow” factor than the “duh” factor.
2. Keep yourself busy – Do you job for once and don’t waste time reading useless blogs about Apple’s upcoming ipad 3, since by this time news and rumors about the next iPad 3 will be all around the internet.
3. Stay offline – If the first two is impossible for you, then staying offline or disconnecting yourself from the interwebs will surely help you avoid accessing the Internet and reading news about the Apple ipad.
4. Stop thinking about the new iPad 3 – There are more things important than thinking about the new ipad, like eating, sleeping and doing your job for crying out loud.
5. Always keep in mind that it’s not official until Apple says it’s official – You’ll find lots of “un”official announcement from different source only to end up with a different news. Just take the tweet of CNBC saying that Apple’s big announcement will in New York then hours later Apple sent invitations saying the event will be held in Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco.
So I guess, we’ll just have to wait for Apple’s official announcement tomorrow.
Last modified: March 7, 2012