In the next 24 hours — Sony is scheduled to announce a number of new Sony digital camera including the Sony A99; their new flagship SLR full-frame camera but a head of their announcement sonyalpharumors leaked (a lot of image) their upcoming full-frame DSLR camera A99 — in its full angular glory.
You can view more photos as well as the specs after the break.
- 24.3 megapixel full frame CMOS sensor with Sony’s Single-Lens Translucent (SLT) technology.
- 3″ tilt-able LCD screen
- 14-bit RAW images
- 10 frame per second continuous shooting
- ISO range of 100-25,600 (expandable down to 50)
- 102 autofocus points (11 cross type)
- Dual Phase detection system featuring phase pixels on the sensor
- Shutter speed from 1/8000s to 30s
- Shutter lag of 0.05s
- Shutter rated for 200,000 actuations
- 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
- in-body image stabilization
- Built-in flash
- Built-in stereo mic
- 1080/60p video recording
- HDR mode
Sony A99’s reported is $2,800 price though no availability have been leaked yet, I guess we’ll know more about A99 once Sony officially announce the A99 this Wednesday (later today).
Last modified: September 12, 2012