Microsoft is slightly changing the way you see Windows as it re-imagined its official website, Windows.com.
Officially launched today, the website, which is a destination for all things Windows gets a simpler look but more elegant and neat. The look and feel is just right to synchronize with the company’s newest flagship operating systems, namely Windows 8 and Windows RT.
New site features to enjoy include:
- New look and feel, expressing the Windows brand
- One-stop shop if you’re looking to buy a new PC, whether you want a tablet, convertible, desktop, or all-in-one—along with helpful 360° views and guidance that helps you decide which one is perfect for you
- Engaging how-to videos that get you started fast
- A fun, new, desktop themes page where you can preview themes before you download them
- No-frills support that helps you solve problems quickly
It’s very noticeable how Windows.com gets more compact and responsive. With its four main navigation (Meet Windows, Download and Shop, How-To and Support), you can explore the whole site and all of its contents easily. Contents are even breakdown into submenus so it is categorically arranged and topics are much easier to find. Of course, you can still download some of the latest Microsoft software and utilities and even apps! More screenshots are given below.
Check the Windows.com now and discover all the new and exciting features!
Last modified: November 8, 2012