Eleven days a head of schedule, info about the upcoming Blackberry Z10 have been leaked online. It’s been reported that TechRadar have obtain the slides regarding the key specs for RIM’s first full-touch BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
The Blackberry Z10 smartphone will be a full touchscreen phone powered by a 1.5 GHz QNX dual-core processor, running RIM’s latest mobile OS the BlackBerry 10, it will also sports a 4.2-inch HD (16 million colors) display with 768 x 1280 screen resolution at 355 ppi, it will also have an 8 mega-pixel rear-camera with autofocus and LED flash, capable of capturing image at 3264 x 2448 pixels screen resolution.
Aside from the usual bells and whistles of a modern smartphone, the BB Z10 will also have 16 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD and a 2 GB RAM and will support a number of wireless connectivity like NFC, 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and an 1,800 mAh battery.
Here’s the unofficial specs of the BB Z10:
- 4.2-inch HD (16 million colors) display w/ 768 x 1280 screen @ 355 ppi
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Snapdragon 1.5 GHz QNX dual-core processor
- 16 GB Internal storage
- microSD up to 32 GB
- 2 GB RAM
- Rear-facing camera: 8 mega pixel with autofocus an dLED flash
- Geo-tagging, continuous auto-focus, image stabilization, face detection
- Video capture and playback at 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing camera: 2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Network: 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G HSDPA, 4G LTE (market dependent)
- GPRS, EDGE
- HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
- Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
- NFC, USB 2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
The BB Z10 is expected to be officially announced by RIM on their coming BlackBerry 10 Launched Event this January 30, 2013, where the company will unveil 2 smartphones including the BB Z10 and their latest mobile OS the BlackBerry 10.
Last modified: January 19, 2013