In a media event that was held at Peninsula Manila, Makati, LG Philippines officially launching the successor to the Nexus 4 – the LG Optimus G. I was invited to the event unfortunately for me, I’m out of the country so I need to skip this one as well.
The LG Optimus G is the first smartphone from LG that will support the 4G LTE connectivity and can give Samsung Galaxy SIII a run for it’s money in terms of specs and performance.
LG Optimus G is powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor (1.5GHz), 4.7-inch WXGA True HD and a 13 megapixels rear-camera with LED flash. For the complete specs, just head on after the break.
LG Optimus G Specs:
- 4.7-inch WXGA True HD + IPS LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- 768×1280 pixels @318ppi
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Pro
- Qualcomm Adreno 320
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 13.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash
- HD video capture 1080p at 30 fps
- 1.3 MP, HD video recording (720p)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA
- GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), HSDPA, CDMA (800 / 850 / 1900), 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0 + A2DP
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection
- Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 131.9 mm x 68.9 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 145 g
The Optimus G will be compatible with Smart’s LTE network, the Optimus G will retail at Php26,900 and will be available next week. In attendance are LG’s top executives, key partners as well as endorsers.
Source: LG Optimus PH
Last modified: March 7, 2013