Remember the “see lots of (purposely) leaked info about the upcoming Galaxy S4” that I said here, well we didn’t have to wait long since additional specs leak and the supposedly benchmark of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been going around the net.
We have these previously leaked specs of the Galaxy S IV:
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) processor
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 1920 x 1080 screen resolution
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera with 1080p Full HD Videos at 30fps capture
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera with 720p HD Videos
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Now it appears that the Galaxy SIV will feature 16 GB and 32 GB storage, Bluetooth 4.0, camera will have LED Flash, plus it will support GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks which means the soon to be announce will be a world phone and will most likely be available to all major market at the same time. Plus checkout some of the Antutu benchmark of the device via Sammobile which also confirmed a number of the rumored specs like; Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) processor, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU, 4.99″ screen size and 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, 2 GB RAM and the 13 Megapixel Rear facing and 2 Megapixel front facing cameras.report from Techcrunch about an “Eye Scroll” technology feature.
Last modified: March 5, 2013