Last week during the busy day of the MWC 2013, Samsung quitely published this poster teasing us about the next Galaxy and since March 14, is still 10 (or 9) more days, Samsung releases the first (and probably not the last) teaser video of the packaged Galaxy S IV and how Jeremy must protect the 1ft x 1ft x 1ft box that’s probably housing the next Galaxy S4.
Samsung did not provide any lead as how the device will look like and we’ll probably see Jeremy at the event on March 14.
Here’s the rumored and unofficial specs of the Galaxy S IV are:
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) processor
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera with 1080p Full HD Videos at 30fps capture
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera with 720p HD Videos
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
So expect from now on until March 14, to see lots of (purposely) leaked info about the upcoming Galaxy S4 to at least the public interested in the device.
Last modified: March 5, 2013