Since being popularized by Apple almost 10 years ago, smartphones have become the center of our digital lives. The device became the “real personal computer” to most and its the device that most people use to consume digital contents like news, videos and audio, and even as their communication device.
If you’re a Filipino with a smartphone, then you are no different from the typical smartphone owner that you can find almost anywhere. But PawnHero, a fin tech startups that provides an easy and convenient way of pawning items online, took things a step further by creating an infographic about a typical Filipino Smartphone users and their smartphone habits.
Here are some notable trivia;
- 3 out of 10 Filipino owns a smartphone.
- 3 hours and 14 minutes is the average daily use of the internet.
- 81% are on Android and 19% on iOS
- Smart captures 54% of the smartphone market while 29% for Globe.
- Facebook Messenger is the most downloaded and most popular communication app
You can checkout the infographic below;
Last modified: September 12, 2017