Hands on videos of the still to be announce Galaxy S8 has appeared online, way a head of its March 29 launch in New York. The videos where posted by 9to5 Google.
Samsung just sent the invites for its Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017 event and 2 videos (embedded above) are not circulating online showing us the “bezel-less” design of the phone.
Here are things that I can surmise from leaked video;
- Missing physical Home button
- Will be available in two sizes
- Uses software buttons for navigation
- Uses the curved/edge design of the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack is still there
- Dual camera both in the front and back of the device
- A number of sensor are present at the top part of the phone
- Uses USB Type-C 3.1 port
It’s also worth noting that phone is inside a casing, which we can just assume will also be launch with the device. Samsung’s March 29 launch event is still a month away, more leaks will surely find their way online.