Huawei just announce the new 13-inch Matebook X, a Windows-powered notebook that follows Apple’s design philosophy.
The new MateBook X, a 13-inch Windows 10 ultraportable sports the traditional aluminum clamshell design and powered by Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and its battery is reported to last up to 10 hours while watching 1080p video on a single charge.
Similar to the new Macbook Pro, the Matebook X’s power button is integrated with a fingerprint sensor and its 13-inch display sports a 3:2 aspect ratio and supports 2K resolution with a 4.4mm bezel. Matebook X can have up to 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD for storage. The Huawei Matebook X will be available in three (3) configuration with a starting price of Php78,500.
Here’s the specs of Huawei MateBook X;
- 13 inch IPS (2160 x 1440 resolution) @350 nits, sRGB 100% colour gamut
- Corning® Gorilla® glass
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Windows 10 64-bit Home
- Storage: 256 GB/ 512 GB SSD
- RAM: 4 GB/ 8 GB
- Wifi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4/5 GHz 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensor: Ambient light, fingerprint, accelerometer, Hall sensor
- Battery: 5449 mAh@7.6 V Li-Ion
- Dimension: 286mm x 12.5mm x 211mm
- Weight: 1.05 kg
- Color: Prestige Gold/Rose Gold/Space grey
Here’s the complete pricelist for each configuration;
- Intel Core i5/ 8GB RAM/256GB SSD for Php78,500
- Intel Core i5/ 8GB RAM/ 512GB SSD for Php89,500
- Intel Core i7/ 8GB RAM/ 512GB SSD for Php95,000
It’s unclear if the Matebook X will be available in the Philippine, since the previous model of Matebook was not release in the country due to its high price tag.
Last modified: May 25, 2017