ZTE just announced Blade Spark, a sub-$100 smartphone, it’s also the latest addition of the ZTE’s Blade series.
ZTE Blade Spark is equipped with fingerprint sensor, a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 16GB of storage and 2GB of RAM. The phone also has a 13MP rear camera and 5MP on the front. Powered by Android 7 Nougat, the phone will have a 3,140mAh battery.
ZTE Blade Spark full specs;
- 5.5-inch HD display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, 1280 x 720 Resolution
- Quad-core 1.4GHz QualComm Snapdragon™ 425
- 16GB storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- 2GB RAM
- Android 7 “Nougat”
- 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Quad-band
- 2.4GHz Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Nano SIM
- Accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, proximity, fingerprint sensors
- Dimension: 155.956 mm x 77.724 mm x 9.652 mm
- Weight: 173.5 grams
- 3,140mAh Lithium Ion battery
Currently available in the United States via AT&T for $99. It’s unclear if the phone will be available internationally.
Last modified: July 15, 2017