Oppo Philippines has officially launch the 5.2-inch A71 smartphone.
A71 will feature an HD IPS TFT display @ 1280 x 720 resolution, MT6750 Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM, and running Android Nougat out of the box. The A71 will have a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front shooter.
Here are the complete specs of Oppo A71;
- 5.2 inches TFT HD Multi-touch, Capacitive Screen with 1280 by 720 resolution
- 1.5GHz MT6750 MT6750 Octa-core Processor
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Android 7.1 Nougat over ColorOS 3.1
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- GSM 2/3/5/8, WCDMA 1/5/8, LTE
- Dual Nano-SIM Cards
- GPS, Bluetooth 4, OTG, NFC
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensors: Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension: 148.1mm x 73.8mm x 7.6mm
- Weight: 137 g
- Color: Black, Gold
The A71 will be available in black and gold colors and will be available today, September 8, 2017at Oppo’s Concept store for Php8,990.
Last modified: September 8, 2017