The new 3310 3G will retail for €69, which is a small increase from the €49 price tag of 3310 that was announced earlier this year.
To accommodate the addition of 3G antenna, made some small changes on its dimension; 1.4 mm taller, 1.4 thicker and 0.55 mm wider. The phone is however using the same 1200mAh battery, which is why talk time dropped from 22.1 hours with the original 3310 and it will just be 6.5 hours with the 3G model.
Even though the 3310 3G will be running a new OS that’s written in Java, you will still be able to play Snake, since its one of the pre-installed app on the phone.
Nokia 3310 3G Specs;
- 2.4″ QVGA display
- OS written in Java
- 64 MB storage expandable up to 32GB via SD card
- 3G Dual band 900/1800 MHz +3G Band 1 and 8
- (Single-SIM) Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 + 3G Band 1, 2, 5, 8
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 3.5 mm AV connector
- FM radio, MP3 player
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- Dimension: 117 x 52.4 x 13.35mm
- Weight: 84.9g (single SIM) / 88.2g (dual SIM)
- 1200mAh battery
- Colors Azure, Yellow, Warm Red, Charcoal
Available in 4 colors; Azure, Yellow, Warm Red, and Charcoal, and the 3310 3G will be available later this month.
— Nokia Mobile (@nokiamobile) September 28, 2017
Last modified: October 3, 2017