Nokia with their manufacturing partner HMD Global has announced the Nokia 2, a, entry-level 5-inch Android smartphone with built-in headphones and a whopping 4,100 mAh battery, that Nokia said can last up to two days on a single full charge.
Nokia 2 will be powered Qualcomm™ Snapdragon® 212 running Android Nougat, which will be upgraded to Android Oreo later. It will have 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage that’s expandable up to 128 GB via microSD. Nokia 2 will feature an 8MP rear camera with auto-focus and a 5MP front camera. It will sport at 5.0” HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch display, protected by a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
Here’s the full spec of the Nokia 2;
- 5.0” HD 1280 x 720 LTPS LCD, In-Cell Touch, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform
- OS: Android Nougat, upgradable to Android Oreo
- 8GB strage expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD card
- 1GB RAM
- Rear camera: 8MP auto focus with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 5MP fixed focus
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE Cat. 4
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM/(RDS)
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass
- 4100 mAh Battery
- 2 Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Dual SIM) / Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Single SIM)
- Micro USB (USB 2.0), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 71.3mm x 9.30 mm
- IP52: Drip protection
- Color: Pewter / Black, Pewter / White, Copper / Black
The Nokia 2 will be available mid-November in colors; Pewter/Black, Pewter/White and Copper/Black for a global average retail price of €99 or around *Php 5,945.
*€1 = Php 60.06
Last modified: October 31, 2017