Samsung Philippines has launched the first non-flagship smartphones with professional dual camera system.
In their announcement, Samsung said that the Galaxy J7+ dual camera will compose of one 13MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture lens and a 5MP sensor at f/1.9 aperture. Aside from great camera hardware, the Galaxy J7+ will also feature Samsung’s Live Focus which allows you to control the amount of blur in a shot during and after
capturing the photo.
As great as the camera, the Galaxy J7+ will have a 5.5″ Full HD Resolution Super AMOLED display, a 2.3GHz Quad Core Cortex processor with 4 GB RAM and a 32 GB storage that is expandable up to 256 GgB via microSD.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Specs;
- 5.5″ Full HD Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 1920 resolution
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 + 1.6GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB Storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with TouchWiz
- Dual-rear Camera:
- 13MP sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP sensor, f/1.9 aperture
- Auto Focus,OIS, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16.0 MP, f/1.9 with flash
- Dual Nano-SIM
- 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM, 3G UMTS, 4G FDD LTE, 4G TDD LTE
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS, Glonass
- 3.5mm Earphone jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension: 152.4mm x 74.7mm x 7.9mm
- Weight: 180 g
- 3000 mAh battery
- Color: Black, Gray and Gold
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ will retail for P19,990 starting on October 14 at all Samsung Experience Stores and retailers nationwide.
Last modified: October 12, 2017