Apple just updated their Philippine online store and unexpectedly the iMac Pro is now available for Filipinos to order, that is if they have a spare of ₱300k, which is the price for the base-model of iMac Pro.
iMac Pro’s base model compose of a 3.2GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W processor, 32GB 2666MHz ECC RAM, 1TB SSD storage with a GPU of Radeon Pro Vega 56 with 8GB HBM2 memory and a 27-inch Retina 5K display.
Launched last December, iMac Pro is a “prosumer” computing device, and can probably satisfy those who are looking to replace their 3-4 year old MacPro or those who are looking into getting a powerful desktop for “real-time 3D rendering, immersive VR, intensive developer workflows, high megapixel photography, complex simulations, massive audio projects and real-time 4K and 8K video editing.”
In case you’re wondering, a configured iMac Pro, with the specs listed below, will cost you a whopping ₱742,950.00, and it will ship in 3–5 weeks.
- 2.3GHz 18-core Intel Xeon W processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.3GHz
- 128GB 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory
- 4TB SSD
- Radeon Pro Vega 64 with 16GB of HBM2 memory
- Magic Mouse 2 + Magic Trackpad 2 – Space Gray
- VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro – Space Gray
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad – US English – Space Gray
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
Last modified: January 18, 2018